10 Dec 10 Most Trusted Toothpaste Brands
Toothpastes are one of the few products a person stays with for the rest of his life. He used it since he first started brushing. And he is still using it now that he has kids of his own whom he is teaching to brush their teeth. So, it is pretty much part of anyone’s existence. If you ask any dentist what patients consult with as most of their teeth problems on what are the most trusted toothpaste brands, you will surely get a different answer from each of them. Most of them will probably tell you that the brand is not important, for as long as you do the proper brushing and flossing techniques to get rid of those harmful build-up-causing food particles inserted in between your teeth.
But parents are usually on the lookout for the most trusted toothpaste brands especially if to be used by little children who may not be able to perform the proper brushing, much less any flossing technique yet. They have to rely on toothpaste brands that offer the best protection for the teeth of their children. They would even consult their pediatric dentist Mississauga based on what brand they can let their kids use that will help keep their teeth healthy and protected from the dreaded plaque.
Toothpaste brands have grown in significant numbers over the years. When you go to a supermarket, you will find rows upon rows of toothpaste brands, which can make the selection process a bit difficult. You can find toothpaste offering more than just fighting cavities. And you select the brand for your family based on what you have learned from your family dentist. With a wide brand choice, you tend to stick to what your dentist recommends.
Some of the 10 most trusted toothpaste brands based on sales volume, are:
- Colgate. This toothpaste brand that has been around for many years and is still popular with consumers and most recommended by dentists worldwide. Colgate toothpastes are made to whiten your teeth, strengthen the enamel on your teeth and freshen your breath.
- Crest. This is another brand that offers a wide assortment of purpose, such as whitening toothpaste, toothpaste that offers tartar build-up protection and toothpaste specifically flavored for the children.
- Sensodyne. This toothpaste brand is popular and trusted by people with sensitive teeth. Sensodyne is designed to lessen the pain associated with tooth sensitivity. Sensodyne also has whitening toothpaste, and toothpaste that protects tooth enamel both for children and adults.
- Arm & Hammer. Arm & Hammer is a brand of a natural toothpaste as it uses baking soda which is a natural ingredient used to whiten teeth. This company also makes whitening toothpastes and toothpaste that makes teeth stronger.
- Close-Up. This brand is known for including mouthwash ingredients. This toothpaste brand is designed to prevent cavities, whiten teeth and make breath fresh.
- Aim. This toothpaste brand offers gel toothpaste that controls tartar formation. This brand of toothpaste also works to prevent cavities.
- Pepsodent. This is a toothpaste brand that offers to eliminate plaque buildup, whiten teeth and strengthen tooth enamel.
- Tom’s of Maine. This toothpaste contains natural and animal-friendly ingredients. Tom’s of Maine toothpaste is flavored with fruits and herbs. Tom’s of Maine is good for people with dry mouth, as well as toothpaste that whitens teeth and toothpaste for people with tooth sensitivity.
- Jason. This is another natural toothpaste brand that makes toothpaste for sensitive teeth and for teeth in need of gum care and protection. Natural ingredients such as CoQ10, clove, cinnamon, blue-green algae and perilla seed extract are used as toothpaste ingredients.
- Peelu. Peelu toothpaste contains a part of the Peelu plant, which comes in natural flavors such as cinnamon, peppermint and spearmint. It cleans and whitens teeth without the use of non-organic ingredients.
Having everything you need in one toothpaste brand may not seem possible to this day, but who knows, it might just be present on tomorrow’s toothpaste brands. Finding what your teeth or your family’s teeth need most will help you decide which one to procure and use. Ask your dentist and realize your needs so you won’t go wrong in choosing what’s best for you and your family.